Grand Valley Chefs will be demonstrating techniques and recipes every hour beginning at 11:30 am under the Chef Demo Tent! Be prepared for some phenomenal samples paired with sips of Colorado wine!
– 11:30 am-12:30 pm: No Coast Sushi – Josh Roberts & Tyler Huff – 12:30 pm-1:30 pm: Michael Angelo’s Wood Fired Pizza – Michael Morelli – 1:30 pm-2:30 pm: Wine Country Inn – Dave Kassera – 2:30 pm-3:30 pm: Decadence Gourmet – Lee Mathis – 3:30 pm-4:30 pm: Palisade Café 11.0 – John Sabal
Take a moment to relax under our Education Seminar Tent a learn a little more about Colorado wine! Seminars begin at 11:00 am and run every hour until 2:00 pm during The Festival in the Park on Saturday, Sept. 15th.
– 11:00am-12:00pm – Wine Mixology – 12:00pm-1:00pm – Holy Hybrids – 1:00pm-2:00pm – Colorado vs California, a blind tasting!
Enjoy your very own “I Love Lucy” moment while you stomp grapes in a wine barrel! Don’t forget to take a photo!
The Grape Stomp takes place from 12:00 pm-2:00 pm during The Festival in the Park on Saturday, Sept. 15th.
– 12:00 pm-2:00 pm – Festival in the Park
Ice Carving & Ice Luge
Watch as chefs create frozen works of art including a functioning ice luge! The Ice Carving & Ice Luge takes place from 2:00 pm to 5:00 pm during The Festival in the Park on Saturday, Sept. 15th.
– 2:00 pm-5:00 pm – Festival in the Park
Enjoy live music throughout the park during Winefest!
Enhance your ability to distinguish and remember wine flavors through this interactive wine aroma wheel! The Wine Aroma Wheel takes place from 2:30 pm-5:00 pm under the Seminar Tent during The Festival in the Park on Saturday, Sept. 15th.
– 2:30 pm-5:00 pm – Festival in the Park: Seminar Tent