Grand Valley Chefs will be demonstrating techniques and recipes every hour beginning at 11:30 am under the Chef Demo Tent! Be prepared for some phenomenal samples paired with sips of Colorado wine!
– 11:30 am-12:30 pm: No Coast Sushi – Josh Roberts & Tyler Huff
– 12:30 pm-1:30 pm: Michael Angelo’s Wood Fired Pizza – Michael Morelli
– 1:30 pm-2:30 pm: Wine Country Inn – Dave Kassera
– 2:30 pm-3:30 pm: Decadence Gourmet – Lee Mathis
– 3:30 pm-4:30 pm: Palisade Café 11.0 – John Sabal
Take a moment to relax under our Education Seminar Tent a learn a little more about Colorado wine! Seminars begin at 11:00 am and run every hour until 2:00 pm during The Festival in the Park on Saturday, Sept. 15th.
– 11:00am-12:00pm – Wine Mixology
– 12:00pm-1:00pm – Holy Hybrids
– 1:00pm-2:00pm – Colorado vs California, a blind tasting!
Enjoy your very own “I Love Lucy” moment while you stomp grapes in a wine barrel! Don’t forget to take a photo!
The Grape Stomp takes place from 12:00 pm-2:00 pm during The Festival in the Park on Saturday, Sept. 15th.
– 12:00 pm-2:00 pm – Festival in the Park
Ice Carving & Ice Luge
Watch as chefs create frozen works of art including a functioning ice luge!
The Ice Carving & Ice Luge takes place from 2:00 pm to 5:00 pm during The Festival in the Park on Saturday, Sept. 15th.
– 2:00 pm-5:00 pm – Festival in the Park
Wine Aroma Wheel
Enhance your ability to distinguish and remember wine flavors through this interactive wine aroma wheel! The Wine Aroma Wheel takes place from 2:30 pm-5:00 pm under the Seminar Tent during The Festival in the Park on Saturday, Sept. 15th.
– 2:30 pm-5:00 pm – Festival in the Park: Seminar Tent